Last couple of days have been very productive and special to me. Firstly I am visiting my country after an year (trip already started), secondly I completed my sketch(took 2-3 weeks) and lastly got nominated by MEERYABLE for this year’s Sunshine blogger award.
This Award is a way to encourage fellow bloggers for their contribution to the blogging world and putting something good on the table.
I really feel honored for this nomination and thank MEERYABLE for considering my blog. It’s really nice to get encouragement from the group. Checkout her blog for travel ideas and exploration of India.
Below are the rules in the nomination process :-
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blogging sites.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Notify the nominees for their nomination through their blog or social media.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo.
5. Ask questions to nominees.
Here are the answers to MEERYABLE‘s questions :
1. What’s your favorite place you’ve visited?
Answer – I really love to be in nature, spirituality is at the maximum when I am surrounded by nature since it shows how little and insignificant we are in front of Mother Nature. My favorite place which I recently visited is Yellowstone national park, USA which is a nature’s gift to this world. I will soon write blogs on it.
2. Who is your biggest inspiration?
Answer :- There is not one person from whom I am inspired. Actually there are multiple personalities from different fields who inspire me, to name few Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dwayne Johnson, Akshay Kumar, John Abrahim, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Franz Kafka and so on. But if I name a single personality to whom I look to ,for any problem is Lord Shiva.
3. What does a typical day in your week look like?
Answer :- My days are quiet busy since I am in many things. My day starts with a cup of green tea and Men’s health magazine, after oats breakfast (same breakfast for years 🙂 ) most of my day gets consumed in 9 to 5 office shift (1 hour ping-pong play too). One hour at gym post office and then some brain exercises (Elevate and Lumosity apps) plus Spanish learning (Duolingo app). Before I go to my bed, I can do drawing/ blogging/YouTube video (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG75Er7OSYv-BRzLs2Bl5cg) or photo processing & entry in competitions (GuruShots – photography app) depending on my mood. Once in bedroom, I usually watch any Netflix series for 30-45 mins and then end my day with book reading.
I am nominating below bloggers for the award :-
My questions –
1. What inspires you to write ?
2. which place you can visit any number of times without losing its charm ?
3. What are the things which make a blog uninteresting to you ?