September Through My Lenses

While I spent most of August within the boundaries of my apartment ( including 14 days quarantine), September came up with some sense of freedom and happiness in boring life. It also marked the arrival of Fall season, thus more opportunities to capture the beauty of wonderful nature. Leaves are still changing colors in Omaha, we will see more colors in October. Temperature also went down considerably, witnessed some rain too.

Highlights of the Month :-

• My wife finally returned to U.S. ,after emergency visa approval
  • Spent quality time outdoors -> Zorinsky Lake park and Elmwood park
  • Visible Fall season effect, more colors of nature
  • Experimented with my camera lenses and filters
  • Friends gathering in public park
  • Bird Watching – Songbird and White breasted nuthatch
  • Visited Bob Pedestrian bridge

Most of the moments are captured through my Camera. Below pictures summarize the beauty and elegance of the month :-

Which picture you liked most ? Leave in comment section.

Happy Reading ! Keep Traveling !!!

9 Comments Add yours

1. Richa says:

All pics are amazing. I particularly liked all birds pics. Eagerly waiting for October’s picks.

Liked by 1 person

1. harpiytravel says:

2. Jane Lurie says:

A very appealing collection of images. Love your bird shots and the silhouetted leaves. Well seen. ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. harpiytravel says:

Thanks for the appreciation, really means a lot ๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked by 1 person

3. Beautiful pics….although the bird shots are amazing, I liked the cover pic best. Just loved the colours. Which flower/plant is this?

Liked by 1 person

1. harpiytravel says:

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š, honestly I donโ€™t know which flower is it, I just liked the vibrant colors, so clicked it ๐Ÿ˜Ž. Bird shots are from my balcony though ๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked by 1 person

1. Yes, the colors really are vibrant!

Liked by 1 person

4. Thanks for ‘taking’ me along with you. Beautiful scenery….

Liked by 1 person