April was all about greenery, beautiful colors and arrival of birds in neighborhood. Activity wise, it was the most inactive month for us in 2021. We spent time mostly indoors with zero physical activity (she was at least doing Yoga in morning, I was passing time like a bug), just reading and watching TV. We took our first dose of Pfizer vaccine too, second is scheduled for this week. This month was actually dedicated to gardening as we went to nursery twice, bought soil and new pots and planted 8 new plants.
Highlights from March :-
- Finished Vikings on Peacock TV
- Read 10 books
- Took Pfizer first dose
- Completed Python language course (through Public Library)
- No Cycling/daily step goal or any other activity
- Return of birds in our balcony for feeding
- Planted 8 plants (7 outdoor, 1 indoor – including a bonsai)
Though didn’t get enough chance to photograph this month, still managed to capture some for my wonderful readers. Below are some of my favorites showing beautiful colors of the season :-
As always, which one is your favorite and why ?
Happy Reading ! Keep Traveling !!!