The national park week started yesterday(16th April- 24th April). Every year NPS(National Park Service) celebrate a week to spread knowledge about the parks and encourage the public to come and experience them. We being great admirers of national parks and their immense beauty also encourages everyone to visit them and help in their preservation in whatever way possible(Maintaining them clean during trips is a nice way to contribute).
Of course, we would have loved to visit a national park during this week but due to work commitments, it’s not possible. What’s better than revisiting memories to be a part of this celebration.
So far we have covered 11 national parks and during the national park week, we will be sharing some memories from our trips.
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
- Badlands National Park, South Dakota
- Black Canyon Of Gunnison National Park, Colorado
- Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
- Grand Tetons National Park, Wyoming
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Ohio
- Wind Cave National Park, South Dakota
- Zion National Park, Utah
- Yosemite National Park, California
- Joshua Tree National Park, California
Are you planning to visit any national park? Have you visited any of the parks listed above? Let us know in the comments.
Happy Reading! Keep Traveling !!!