Finally my favorite month is over, what’s left is some beautiful memories related to my birthday, our road trip, fall colors and our close encounters with wildlife. November has already started with election buzz and excitements of various festivals in the pipeline. I really got some great opportunities to satisfy my photographic hunger, be it nature or wildlife.
Highlights from October :-
- Road trip to Colorado
- Hiking in Eldorado Canyon State Park
- Birthday celebration (Lots of gifts)
- Fall colors
- Less birds in the balcony
- Visited Wildlife Refuge and Animal Sanctuary
- Trip to Denver Zoo
- Added tripod to my collection
- More photography
- Completed Goodreads goal of 45 books
- Public libraries opened, no more dependency on Kindle anymore
As always, below are some of the pictures from my Sony camera :-
So which one of the above pictures, you liked most and why ? All pictures are from my Sony A6500 except one. Can you tell which one ?
Happy Reading ! Keep Traveling !!!