December 2021 Through My Lenses

The only trip we took in December was to NJ to my sister’s house. If you remember from our earlier posts, we have visited her in October and then she joined us again in November. Harmit was really missing her, so we decided on one more road trip to NJ.

For most of December we were at home and this trip was during Christmas time. Even now, writing this post, we are still with her. Spending time with family is one of the best things you can do, especially in these times. Didi recently moved to a new apartment which is in a very nice, big community. So naturally, most of the shots taken during the month were from her neighborhood and a temple we visited.

Highlights of the month:-

• Road trip to NJ, sister’s place
  • Read 6 books
  • Visited Winter Wonder Lights, NJ
  • Visited Swaminarayan Hindu Temple

Below are some of our favorites from the month. Hopefully, you will enjoy them too.

Which one of these do you like most and why?

Happy Reading! Keep Traveling !!!

8 Comments Add yours

1. Richa says:

I liked coffee beans…a play of light and shadow..very well clicked…and i’m also sad now that your trip is over..lets do it soon 😊

Liked by 1 person

1. harpiytravel says:

Thanks , We are missing our Espresso machine and beans 😁. Yes, let’s meet soon.

2. No Fair: How can I choose. Your photos are all so beautiful and for different reasons. Maybe the stream running through the trees. Stay well. Cheers, Muriel

Liked by 1 person

1. harpiytravel says:

Aww so nice of you. Your comments really encourage us to improve constantly. This time I had very limited time with my camera so this is most of what I shot.

3. Cool shot with the beans! The architectural artwork of the temple is stunning, to see in person has be be truly amazing!

Liked by 1 person

1. harpiytravel says:

Thanks Donna, that’s a huge compliment from a photographer like you. Temple architecture was really awesome, we were drawn towards it when we first noticed it from the road.

Liked by 1 person

4. Jane Lurie says:

I really enjoyed this series, Harpiy. You are great observers. Love the lead shot of the ceiling (?), the beans and the image of the lit house and bare trees at twilight really grabbed me. Happy travels in 2022!

Liked by 1 person

1. harpiytravel says:

Thanks a ton! It makes our day to get such positive comments from a talent like you ☺️. That ceiling is from the Swami-Narayan temple in NJ.